PTFE High Temperature Cloth is also called as Teflon Coated Fabric, which is made of high-performance Fiberglass, and coated with Dupont or Daikin PTFE.
PTFE High Temperature cloth has the properties of Non-stick, Shiny and smooth surface, which is the best auxiliary materials for packing, dyeing, molding, heat-insulation, heat-sealing and so on.
|Product Name||Model No||Color||Thickness (0.01mm)||Basic Weight (g/m²)±3%||Tensile Strength (N/5cm) ±5%||PTFE Content (%)|
|Test Standard|| || ||GB/T 7689.1||GB/T 9914.3||GB/T 7689.5|| |
- Dimensionally stable
- Low friction non-sticking smooth surfaces
- Dimensional stability under heat and pressure
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Excellent mechanical strength
- Superior heat and cold resistance
- High dielectric strength
- Low electrical losses - non tracking